Thursday, September 5, 2013

ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine giveaway

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.

Life of a Mad Typer has teamed up with Oh My Goodies and a few other bloggers to bring you this awesome sweepstakes. It's  the end of the summer and what better way to end it than with ICEE!


We make a trip to the gas station all the time for slushies and having an ICEE machine would be awesome so we wouldn't have to leave home. Good luck. 

ICEE Slushy Machine Review, ICEE Slushy Machine, Review, Wish Factory Review

Take a look at this ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine!

The ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine from The Wish Factory comes with 3 cups, two spoons, and a measuring spoon. I wish these came with the flavor packets, but they don't. You MUST buy the refills with the machine, otherwise you will be heading back to the store for them! This ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine is recommended for kids 8 and up. 

ICEE Slushy Machine, ICEE Slushy Machine Review, Wish Factory Review, Wish Factory

To use the ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine:

Take about 2 to 3 Ice cubes and insert them in the top. Make sure they are a decent size.
Put the cup under the machine.
Hold the top while turning the handle. 
The packets are mixed with two tablespoons of water to form a syrup. 

The Wish Factory makes a few other great products! You can find Pop Grrls Nail Charms, Scotty Bz Headphones, some great One Direction products and other items on their site. 

You can buy the ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine at Toys R Us or at ICEEstore.com which will be launching in Mid-September. They are currently trying to get in stores at Walmart. Be on the look out! You might just find them there.


Get Social with The Wish Factory!


The Wish Factory is allowing 3 Lucky Readers the chance to receive an ICEE Deluxe Slushy Machine and Refills! ARV $32 (packets+machine per winner)





a Rafflecopter giveaway

***This Sweepstakes Runs from 9/5/2013 to 9/25/2013.No Purchase is Necessary to Enter. Void Where Prohibited by Law. 18+, USA Entrants only. All entries will be verified and any falsified entry will disqualify an entrant. Sweepstakes on this blog are in no way affiliated with Facebook or any other social media networks. We release Facebook and other social networks from any liability associated with this sweepstakes. The Wish Factory is responsible for Shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping. Please Visit our Full Sweepstakes Rules for more details. Oh My Goodies Freebies is hosting this sweepstakes. For questions regarding this sweepstakes please visit Oh My Goodies Freebies.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received no compensation for this post. 

10 comments:

  1. My favorite flavor is cola a close second is cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is both Cherry and Cola mixed, making Cherry Cola.! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixing my cherry and cola together as well! I use 95% cola and the other 5% cherry! lol

    KORTNEY
    klahxw@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Raspberry is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic Cherry unless cola and cherry are available and i LOVE to mix lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember getting banana icees when i was a kid.... I'm fond of cherry, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics